Have you dived Indonesia in style? I mean... real style?! If not, this is your chance!
The Arenui is a boutique luxury liveaboard, sailing the Indonesian archipelago to visit some of the world's most talked-about destinations for diving. Not only is the boat a work-of-art (made in the traditional Phinisi style and proud to use 70% reclaimed wood) with a tastefully decorated restaurant, sky-deck, sky-lounge and 8 cabins displaying local handicrafts... but with just 16 guests to 22 crew members it's also a truly 5-star service with fresh local and international cuisine (including freshly baked pastries, outstanding buffets plus mouth-watering a-la-carte menus), plus small dive groups (with 5 dive guides available).
We're always pleased to be booked in advance, but it does mean that last minute spaces are rare... so take this opportunity to grab the last few spaces available in 2012 (or start planning ahead for your 2013 trips and beyond)!
Here are the 2 cruises with space available (only 2 cabins on each trip, so that's a max of 8 more guests to join us this year):
SEPT 2012 Komodo (click here for the cruise sample itinerary);
- Depart from Bali on 5 September 2012, for an 11 night cruise of Komodo, ending in Labuanbajo on 16 September
- AVAILABILITY; we now have one upper deck TWIN deluxe cabin or one lower deck deluxe (features king-size bed plus extra bed/sofa)
- HIGHLIGHTS will be all the diversity of Komodo; the Komodo National park offers excellent muck diving, but also outstanding pelagic action!
- Trip info at our Facebook event page or more on Komodo at http://divekomodo.thearenui.com
OCT 2012 Kaleidoscope (click here for the cruise sample itinerary);
- Depart from Labuanbajo on 31 October 2012, for a 15 night cruise from Komodo through Alor to Maluku, ending in Ambon on 15 November
- AVAILABILITY; one upper deck TWIN deluxe cabin or one lower deck deluxe (features king-size bed plus extra bed/sofa, so suitable for either couples, 2 singles or even 3 guests)
- HIGHLIGHTS will be all the diversity of Komodo but also the excitement of exploring the unknown paradise of Flores and Alor, before moving across the open ocean to end in the mythical land of the former spice trade; Maluku!
- Trip info at our Facebook event page or more on Komodo at http://divekomodo.thearenui.com and more on Maluku at http://divemaluku.thearenui.com
These spaces won't last long, so be quick and contact us today for more details.
|Alaska||Brazil||Curacao||Honduras||Malta||Papua New Guinea||St. Kitts||Venezuela|
|Andaman Islands||British Virgin Islands||Dominica||Hong Kong||Martinique||Pennsylvania||St. Lucia||Vanuatu|
|Antarctica||Burma||Dominican Republic||Illinois||Marshall Islands||Philippines||St. Maarten||Yap|
|Antigua||California||East Timor||India||Mexico||Puerto Rico||St. Martin|
|Arctic||Cambodia||Egypt||Indonesia||Micronesia||Russia||St. Vincent & Grenadines|
|Aruba||Cayman||Fiji||Iceland||Mozambique||Saba||Tahiti & Her Islands|
|Australia||China||Florida||Ireland||New Jersey||Saudi Arabia||Tanzania|
|Bahamas||Christmas Island||Galapagos||Israel||New York||Seychelles||Thailand|
|Bay Islands, Honduras||Colorado||Greenland||Jamaica||New Zealand||Solomon||Tonga|
|Belize||Cook Islands||Grenada||Japan||North Carolina||South Africa||Turkey|
|Bermuda||Costa Rica||Guadeloupe||Kiribati (Christmas)||Oman||Sri Lanka||Turks & Caicos|
|Bhutan||Cozumel||Guam||Malaysia||Palau||St. Barts||United States Virgin Islands|