Hello divers,

I'm delighted to share a Christmas trip we're running in the Maldives this year. In conjunction with Insider Divers, I'm co-running a liveaboard trip through the central atolls of the Maldives. Aboard the M/Y Blue Voyager, part of the prestigious Blue O Two fleet, we'll be cruising in style from 20th to 27th December and heading to some of the best dive sites the Maldives has to offer: manta rays, whalesharks, turtles, and beautiful reefs will be your Christmas presents this year. Also night dives with manta rays in Fesdu lagoon and nurse sharks and whiptail rays in Felidhu atoll.

This is all for a fantastic price of USD2,400 per person including full board and snacks, 3 dives a day, luxury rooms, sun decks and jacuzzi. It excludes flights, local taxes, alcohol and nitrox. We've got a great group of people already on board and believe it is set to be a magical Maldivian Christmas.

I've attached a flyer below for more info and the Facebook event here.

Finally, as some background to myself, I'm currently launching, a new travel platform called ZuBlu focused on the best dive destinations in Asia. I have worked as an underwater photographer for years around Asia with over 3 of them spent up and down the Maldives. In fact I was the lead photographer and writer for the coffee table book, Maldives:The Underwater Kingdom, so can quite happily state I wrote the book on the Maldives! Haha.

This is set to be a lovely trip with friendly people, passionate divers and even a yoga teacher on board if one fancies a sunrise stretch. Plus there'll sure to be some fun on board for the Christmas celebrations.

If you have any questions, please email me at adam@zubludiving.com or contact us through the Facebook event page. Alternatively I can do a skype call (adambroadbent).

I hope this gets you as excited as we are and I look forward to sharing some magical experiences in the Maldives with you.

Best fishes,
Adam

Maldives_Christmas_Trip_2017.jpg