Tusa Full Foot Split Fins X-Pert Evolution - Only 19.95!
The TUSA X-Pert Evolution Full Foot Fins combine Propeller-Fin Technology, TUSA's Multi-Flex Blade System and Patented Angled Blade Design. The X-Pert Fin provides more Speed and Power with Less Effort and Fatigue than Traditional Paddle Blade Full-Foot Fins. The X-Pert Fin is a Thin, Lightweight Design Ideal for Snorkeling and Travel, yet it Generates Maximum Performance and Comfort with Minimum Strain on the Leg Muscles when using a Small Bent-Knee Kick with a Light Rhythm.
The TUSA X-Pert Fins Innovative Hydrofoil (Split Blade) and Hybrid Rib Design produce Greater Forward Motion (lift) both on the Surface and Underwater. As the Fin Moves through the Water its Two Wing-Shaped Surfaces Create Lift and Forward Propulsion like a Propeller. Any Water Traveling Over-the-Top of the Blade is Funneled Into-and-Out of the Split between the Blades. Efficiency is Increased while Drag and Effort is Reduced.
A Standard Flat Fin Inhibits Propulsion Solely by Fault of Design. An Angle between the Heel of the Foot and the Calf of the Leg remains when the Leg is Extended-to-Kick. This Angle causes approximately 10% of the Propulsion to be Lost. The 20? Angled Blade Design accommodates for this Anatomical Characteristic and Ensures Maximum Efficiency throughout the Kicking Cycle. The Fin is available in sizes X-Small, Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large or X-Large, comes in Black or Blue colors and is covered by a 36 month limited warranty.
The Tusa Full Foot Split Fins X-Pert Evolution is commonly used for Recreation, SCUBA, Snorkeling, Travel and more. The Tusa Full Foot Split Fins X-Pert Evolution is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Beginner, Casual/ Recreational among others. The Tusa Full Foot Split Fins X-Pert Evolution is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Tusa Full Foot Split Fins X-Pert Evolution: Comfortable, Efficient, Lightweight.
This product has a limited warranty of 36 months.
Tusa Full Foot Split Fins X-Pert Evolution Features
- Combines: Propeller-Fin Technology, TUSA's Multi-Flex Blade System and Patented Angled Blade Design
- X-Pert Fin Provides ore Speed and Power with Less Effort and Fatigue
- Thin, Lightweight Design Ideal for Snorkeling and Travel
- Generates Maximum Performance and Comfort with Minimum Strain on the Leg Muscles
- Allows Small Bent-Knee Kick with a Light Rhythm
- Innovative Hydrofoil (Split Blade) and Hybrid Rib Design
- Produce Greater Forward Motion (lift) Both-On-the-Surface and Underwater
- Two Wing-Shaped Surfaces Create Lift and Forward Propulsion like Propeller
- Water Traveling Over-the-Top of Blade Funneled Into-and-Out of the Split between the Blades
- Efficiency Increased while Drag and Effort is Reduced
- Non-Angled Blades: Approximately 10% of Propulsion Lost
- TUSA's 20° Angled Blade Design Ensures Maximum Efficiency throughout Kicking Cycle
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large or X-Large
- Colors: Black or Blue
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Ordering & More ->
DIVEGUIDE.COM SCUBA DIVING VACATIONS & DIVE HOLIDAYS - Book direct dive travel with scuba diving operators, resorts, dive liveaboard yachts and dive travel representatives worldwide.
We provide free scuba diving information for the traveling diver on vacation and holiday in and to scuba diver destinations around the world.
|Alaska||Brazil||Curacao||Honduras||Malta||Papua New Guinea||St. Kitts||Venezuela|
|Andaman Islands||British Virgin Islands||Dominica||Hong Kong||Martinique||Pennsylvania||St. Lucia||Vanuatu|
|Antarctica||Burma||Dominican Republic||Illinois||Marshall Islands||Philippines||St. Maarten||Yap|
|Antigua||California||East Timor||India||Mexico||Puerto Rico||St. Martin|
|Arctic||Cambodia||Egypt||Indonesia||Micronesia||Russia||St. Vincent & Grenadines|
|Aruba||Cayman||Fiji||Iceland||Mozambique||Saba||Tahiti & Her Islands|
|Australia||China||Florida||Ireland||New Jersey||Saudi Arabia||Tanzania|
|Bahamas||Christmas Island||Galapagos||Israel||New York||Seychelles||Thailand|
|Bay Islands, Honduras||Colorado||Greenland||Jamaica||New Zealand||Solomon||Tonga|
|Belize||Cook Islands||Grenada||Japan||North Carolina||South Africa||Turkey|
|Bermuda||Costa Rica||Guadeloupe||Kiribati (Christmas)||Oman||Sri Lanka||Turks & Caicos|
|Bhutan||Cozumel||Guam||Malaysia||Palau||St. Barts||United States Virgin Islands|