Jon Boyle Guest

Default Dive Center For Sale Canary Islands

Opportunity to buy leasehold of a long established and fully licensed PADI Dive centre with no competition in a popular area in the south of Tenerife. Currently only 19 dive centers in Tenerife have a full Governmental approval and this is one of them! The dive center was first opened in 1998 and since 2007 has been in the hands of the current owner. The dive center is located on the premises of a well-booked hotel and time-share resort and is the only dive shop in the area, so all the surrounding hotels send here their guests looking for a diving experience and diving courses. Established since many years, the dive center has acquired many regular customers and the majority of new customers are coming through the centerís own website. The center predominantly specializes on the dives from the shore. The facilities of the dive centre include a reception area, a class room, a compressor room and a changing and equipment room. Furthermore, the clients of this diving center have full access to the facilities of the hotel including the swimming pools. The purchase price includes all equipment of the diving centre, clientís database, all applicable licenses and certificates, a website and a van with nine seats. Are you a dive instructor or a dive master or just dreaming of turning your hobby into a profitable business? Then take your chance of acquiring this already established and fully licensed PADI Diving centre with no competition in a popular touristic and residential area in the south of Tenerife. - See more at: http://www.tenerife-business.com/ or contact owner direct tenerifedc@live.com

I've always wanted to live in the Canary Islands. The first we went there for our diving excursion, I immediately fell in love with the place and wanted it call my home.
    Your one-stop shop for the coolest diving watches and diving accessories.

If there is one more anchor from user that has to do with online writing crap, I will Mohawk all of those posts.

What about the safety measures at the Canary Islands, because I have very disastrous experience at one of the well-known diving point. Safety should be the first priorty of these type of adventorious activities by the organizers.